Tuesday, January 29, 2008

David week 4 -358.4 (-4.2 lbs.) Total loss 18.2 lbs.

It's been a good week. I was able to run 2 days and play basketball 2 days as well so I think that really helped. I did pretty good as far as eating goes. Yesterday I did have a Costco hot dog...mmmmm... but atleast I didn't have my usual chicken bake and slice of pizza to go along with it. Once again...yes, I'm serious. It feels kind of good confessing my old eating habits. It really comes down to trying. It's pretty simple... burn more calories than you take in and its like magic the weight comes right off. What I'm most excited about is that this is the first time that I don't feel like I'm starving myself or anything. I really think I can keep this up for the rest of my life. I sure hope so.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good job! Keep up the good work!
-Nicole

Nicole said...

if only you had a normal computer then you could post pics.