Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nick Week Four 343.6 {2.8 lbs} Total Loss 17.4



Once again another challenging week. Nicole's grandmother died this last week so the funeral was last Saturday in St. George, UT. So she took the two older girls, Hallie and Avery to Utah with her. I was left at home with the little ones, Hayden and Jaxton. I have to admit that I was a little nervous to be by my self for the first time since I started eating healthy. There would be no one here to hold me accountable for the things that I ate. I did it though. I ate really well. The only thing is no one was here to watch the kids while I went to the gym. So I did not get much working out in other than chasing Hayden around cleaning up her constant mess. I know now that I can do this. It will take a while but it will be worth it. Nicole is going to be out of town for a couple of days this week with all the kids so I am going to go to the gym, for sure. I have no excuses. My goal for next week is to be in the 330's. That is only 3.2 pounds, no problem.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so proud of you! Good job doing it all on your own. And you are accountable to someone, to yourself. I don't want to be accountable for you anymore! You can do it! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Great job Nick! I am so proud of you, I hope I will be able to recognize you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Go Nick!