Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Fat you are" - (Yoda, speaking to David in the Empire Strikes Fat)

This is me on my computer blogging...okay its not me, but a picture is coming soon


Hello everyone...or maybe just Nick.  I am the other fat guy that will be keeping my weight loss journal on this lovely blog.  I like Nick have been fighting the battle against weight ( and usually losing I might add) for probably 16 of my 26 years of life.  Pretty sad huh?  Well I am fed up!!!  I played football on Christmas Eve and because I'm such a FAT @$$ I pulled my hamstring and threw out my back...Merry freakin' Christmas fatty fat cakes!!!   I have always been an "active" fat guy.  I've always played sports and try not to be too lazy.  Well, unfortunately I am getting older and age+ obesity= injuries, unhappiness, looks of pity and sometimes disgust etc.  So I feel like I've really come to a fork in the road.  Either I can get down to a healthy weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle or sit down, never get up, die at 40 and be fork-lifted out of my home to be cremated.  I choose the former gosh dangit!  
So here we go.  My starting weight was 376.6 and after a week of trying to eat healthier I am down to 371.8.  The crazy thing is I haven't even been able to do much exercise because of my injuries, but I stopped eating fast food and like Nick have tried to just eat normal sized portions.  Please support my corpulent friend and I as we start our journey to sexiness!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Are you sure that is not you. Good job on the weight loss.

Unknown said...

Good luck you 2, I am rooting for you!!