Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nick Week One 352.9 {-8.1 lbs.} Total Loss 8.1



Well I was able to shed some pounds this week and that is with no exercise. I guess I need to get on the bike and get myself moving. I am sure with a little exercise I should shed some more weight. This week I practiced eating healthy. For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal and a piece of fruit. For lunch I had a sandwich and a fruit. For dinner I ate what everyone else ate but just not my usual 2 to 3 person portions. I also drank lots of water. I had my last soda on New Years Eve. It has been a little hard not to have soda, because I was drinking 128oz of soda a day. That is a lot of soda if you think about it. To tell you the truth it was not that hard it just took a little bit of will power. I had to get used to being a little hungry. So this next week I have a goal to do a little exercise and continue to eat healthy. Good luck to me.

4 comments:

Kristine L. said...

WAY TO GO NICK!!! That is so awesome. And I can't believe that you used to drink 128 oz of soda a day... that is outrageous. I can't wait to be able to track this blog. I will put it on my list.

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I am dying at this BLOG. Congrats on the weight loss, that is so exciting! I can't wait to watch your progress. Love ya!

David and Jaycee said...

Oh great...now I'm definitely not putting my picture up!!! People actually look at this

ajohnse said...

Nick,

I applaud your tenacity in posting pictures of you with your shirt off. What are those thin, white shorts you are wearing in your scale photos????