Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nick Week Five 338.1 {-5.5lbs} Total Loss 22.9


Turned out to be a good week with weight loss. I thought that it being Supper Bowl Sunday would cause me some problems but it was fast Sunday so that helped. It left room for all the crap that I ate Sunday night. I still feel like I need to get control over my eating at party's. I don't think that I went totally crazy but I did not use a plate and I just hovered over the food and snapped at anybody that came close and told them that it was all mine. I think that people were offended. I worked out a couple of times this week but I ate really well. The way I eat is starting to become a habit and I think that I somewhat have control over it. So to end I need to work on my party manners. Get a plate and fill it up and then that is it. Be happy with what I have. I am starting to see some differrence in how my cloths fit. I am just so fat that 22 lbs just is not as noticeable as if I weighed 150 lbs. Till next week good by and good day.

2 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Hey Nick, actually I could see it in your face that you had lost wieght. When we were talking on skype I wondered if you had lost weight but didn't want to say anything. Good luck, I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Great job! And that's impressive with Nicole still being gone and Super Bowl Sunday!