Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nick Week Three 346.4 {-2.9 lbs.} Total Loss 14.6


So close to 3 pounds. This week has been a little frustrating. I would get on the scale during the week and it would show a weight gain. I would wonder how that was possible. I knew how much and how bad I ate before and then how healthy I am eating now and I am actually exercising too. So last night I was so frustrated I went in the gym and rode the bike harder then ever. I guessed it payed off. I need to not get so down on myself, and realize that I am doing a good job. I have been fat all my life and it is going to take more than a few weeks to become a healthier person. I need to just keep up what I am doing and it will happen. It may take a couple of years, but that is okay. I did not put the weight on in a few weeks. I do need to exercise more because it is winter time and I am not working as hard. I can't wait until summer. Have you ever seen how much I sweat? Until next week, Good Day.

1 comment:

David and Jaycee said...

We all appreciate the absence of your religion in your new pic. Good job bro...until next time...good day