Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year Oh So Fat



I am starting this blog so that Dave and I can keep track of our weight loss. I am hoping that by using this blog it will help track my weight loss and I will also be able to see pictures of my drastic size change. I have been thinking about doing something about my weight for awhile now. I have been feeling my size so much when I work. I am just hoping that this blog will hep us keep the momentum up to stick with it and not meet each other for lunch at the Chinese buffet. Now if the ladies are looking at this site to see pictures of Dave and I half naked enjoy, I mean shame on you.

My starting weight as of January 1st is 361. I will weigh in again on Tuesday.

1 comment:

David and Jaycee said...

you are a sexy beast. congrats on the first week...good work my friend