Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nick Week Two 349.3 {-3.6 lbs.} Total Loss 11.7



It will be nice not to see that disgusting picture of Dave doing who knows what at his computer as the first thing that comes up on the blog. Sorry about my Religion hanging out. Well another successful week. Three pounds is not what I was looking for but I will take it. I was hoping for 20 or 30 pounds. I just cant wait to be under 300. To me over 300 just sounds so fat. Anyway I was hoping to exercise more this week. I did twice. So all in all not bad, can't cry about three pounds. This brings my total weight loss to 11.7 lbs. This week I have been thinking about how much food has always run my life. Always thinking about what I am going to have for my next meal. It has been nice to just live my life. Food has always been the center of my life. I am learning that it is okay to be hungry. I don't have to be full all the time. Well good luck to me next week, I will exercises more and continue to eat well. Thanks for all the support.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Way to go Nick! I am so proud of you. I see how hard you are working, passing up dessert, going without any soda, eating less, no fast food! You are doing great, keep up the hard work, it will be worth it! You are changing your life forever, and the kids and I really appreciate it.
I love you, Nicole

Kristine L. said...

HOORAY!!!

I love keeping track of this. It is like the Biggest Loser--personalized. Way to keep it up! I can't wait to see the slim you in March!

Unknown said...

Congrats Nick!!! That is so exciting, I am so proud of you. I know it's hard but it will totally be worth it. I am rooting for you!