Wednesday, January 23, 2008

David week 3...362.6 (-5.2 lbs.) Total loss 14 lbs.

First of all I'd like to say good job to my buddy Nick Harvey ( I like how you ended your last blog).  Keep it up baby.  I've been eating healthier and controlling my portions and you know what?  It's not that bad.  I'm not starving myself and I feel great!  Monday I ran ... okay, walked/ran a mile, and I'm buying a bike soon and plan on riding  it to work at least twice a week. Just another way to shed some of this extra "love" I have.  
I had a cheat meal on Monday.  (I give myself one meal a week to eat whatever I want)  We had a 2 for 1 coupon to Round Table's pizza buffet (okay so I'm cheap and couldn't pass up 2 buffet's for $5.99...I know...right??!!)  I surprised myself and only had a salad and 3 slices of pizza.I wasn't stuffed, but I was definitely satisfied and was able to STOP.  Now I know some of you are thinking " ONLY 3 slices?" well thats good for me so BACK OFF!!!!  Nick has been an eye witness of what damage I can do at a pizza buffet and 3 slices is an appetizer.  Honestly, I have counted before and I would say I used to average 10-12 slices at a buffet.  Yes I'm serious.   
But times have changed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I was in the nude because the week was rough for dropping pounds. I even took off my watch,