Tuesday, February 5, 2008

David week 5..360.6 (+2.2lbs.) Total loss 16lbs.

DANGIT!!!!!!!!  It hasn't been a stellar week for me.  I did pretty good until Saturday.  The Amavisca's had us over for their daughters birthday party and there were all sorts of snacks along with PIZZA.  Lets just say that I enjoyed myself.  Then on Sunday my family came over for the Super Bowl and I had hot dogs, chips, baked beans, and cheesecake.  WOOOPS!!!  I guess I deserve those 2 extra pounds.  I have no excuses...I am ashamed and I plan on doing better next week.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so proud of you. Good thing that we did not have a bet for that week. I will give you the Super Bowl Pass.
Nick

David and Jaycee said...

I think you are still incredibly sexy honey!!!
Keep Up the Good Work!
"Go gett'em Tiger!" You make me soo Hot!
Your Wifey