Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nick Week Seven 335.7 {-.9lbs} Total Loss 25.3


Well not the biggest weight loss number that I have put up since I started eating healthy. I have to admit that it is pretty good considering the food that was in my house weekend. Nicole's family was in town for Kristine's first trip to the temple. it was also Hallie and Avery's birthday party. On Saturday I had my protein shake for breakfast and then did not eat until dinner time. By that time I was so hungry that I could have eaten a house. So we went to Jack in the Crack and I felt like I needed the biggest hamburger on the menu and then 2 tacos. Not the best decision that I have ever made. Then on Sunday I snacked a little more than I should have. All in all not the way that I used to eat but more than I should eat. I still need to get control of myself in the party settings. At least I had a loss and not a gain like someone else. I did not get to the gym once this week. Need to do better. Happy birthday Hallie. The big number 7.

4 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Who the heck is Kristen?!

Nicole said...

Yeah, Nick has me proof-read his posts, and I was busy with birthday stuff this morning and I just got to it. He is at least getting closer. On his calendar it says Christine's wedding. At least he remembered your name starts with a k.

Good job Nick, we all have slip ups. At least you didn't gain!

Nicole said...

I did not have time to proof read my post before I posted it. I suck sorry.

Unknown said...

Good job Nick, still losing weight with all of us in town and crappy eating. Better luck next week!