Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nick Week Eight 334.0 {-1.7} Totoal Loss 27lbs


Not bad weight loss when I feel like I did nothing to lose the weight. I did eat the same as usual. Nicole says that I did not put the most effort into this week but if you call eating a lot less and a lot healthier than I used to no effort, then I guess I did nothing. I have to admit that I did not do much exercising this week. I was real busy with work and frankly I just could not get the motivation to go. I guess I have those weeks. I am sure this next week I will go more. So good luck to me for next week.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are doing great, I just mean that you don't have the fire under you like you did. You gotta get back to the gym so you get that fire back. I am still very proud of you and you are doing great!