Tuesday, February 19, 2008

David week 7...353.6 (-3.6 lbs.) Total loss 23 lbs.


All I can say is that I got LUCKY this week. I did pretty good most of the week but on Saturday we went out with some friends to Claim Jumper and instead of getting a regular meal, I shared a sampler and a BBQ chicken pizza with my wife. The sampler was basically every deep-fried thing you can think of. I felt like I was at the State Fair or something. We also shared the chocolate calzone which I have to say was absolutely AMAZING!!! I did get a chance to work out a few times this week so I think that saved me.

I haven't been able to post pics so here are a couple.  The first is my engagement pic.  I'm trying to ATLEAST get back down to this weight which was 270 lbs.  The second pic is the only pic I could find that was around the time Nick and I started this blog.  So I was about 376 lbs.

No comments: