Wednesday, February 13, 2008

David week 6..357.2 (-3.4 lbs.) Total loss 19.4 lbs.

Well at least I didn't GAIN this week huh??  YEAH!!! Playing basketball has saved me because I hadn't got into an exercise routine until, finally, this week on Monday.  I have been riding  a bike for cardio and lifting weights.  Today was the first day I tried to ride my bike to work.  It was a nice ride there, but the freaking wind came out of nowhere in the afternoon and it was HELL riding home!  I think I could have walked faster than I was riding it was horrible, but hey I probably burned twice the calories.  I'm doing okay with my eating habits.  A lot better than before, but after the first month it seems my cravings are getting worse not better which is pretty annoying.  I've had a cold this week and I hope that is why I feel drained of energy because usually exercise and dieting give me more energy, but I have been feeling sluggish this week.  I NEED A RED BULL!!!! (Red Bull tm. is NOT an official sponsor of the fat boy club)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That sucks that you are having worse cravings. Mine seem to be gone. I do have these moments that I want junk food. I know that not eating it will be better in the future.
Nick