Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nick Week Six 336.6 {-1.5lbs} Total Loss 24.4lbs


Well I did awesome on exercise this week. I think that I only missed a couple of days. I started using the eliptical machine. It kicked my butt at first but I got used to it and I love it. It makes the time go by faster than when I rode the bike. I have kept up my good eating. It is starting to just become the way I eat. I did drink a couple of sodas this week but it was not what it used to be. I will have one once in awhile but stick to water. I like the water because I love the fealing of flushing out my system, I just have to pee every ten minutes . I just feel so much better about myself. I can really tell that work is getting a little easier with the pounds that I have shed. I just want it to all be gone and have a clean slate. I guess it will happen just not as fast as I want it. Happy Valentines day Nicole, I love you.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nick you are doing great! I know you are frustrated that it is not falling off faster, but it will happen. Keep up the good work. Love you too. Happy Valentime Day Foo!
~Nicole

Unknown said...

I choo choo CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!! Be my valentine sexy boy!!! Keep up the good work bro. you are awesome