Tuesday, April 29, 2008

David week 17...337.6 lbs. (-3.2 lbs.) Total Loss 39 lbs.

Hey there!  I'm back after taking a week off of blogging.  I guess I just got busy.  Last week I did weigh in and I was 339.8 so I lost a pound in week 16 and 2.2 more this past week.  I've been doing really well and I just CAN'T WAIT until I am back down below 300 lbs.  I feel really good but I know I will feel amazing when I get to my goal weight of 250.  
I did have a bit of a setback 2 weeks ago.  I was playing basketball, as I usually do every thursday night, and my foot came down hard on someone else's foot (poor guy) and the next morning I could barely walk on it.  I was hoping I just bruised it but everyone is saying that it is probably plantar fasciitis.  Which means I probably won't be able to play basketball for a few weeks which sucks really bad because it was the only really HARD exercise I got.  I bike 40 miles a week but basketball is a lot more intense.  So I'm pretty bummed but I guess I just have to make up for it by eating even better than I am.
Since this blog is our story about our journey to getting "sexy" I thought I would share a funny story from the other night.  I DJ the youth dances at church and a girl from a different stake came up  and I thought she was going to request a song, but instead she asked me to dance!!!!  I didn't know what to say because she had made the trip from her group of friends all the way up to the stage and I felt really bad but I said " Uh...I'm married"  and she said surprised "YOUR MARRIED??!!" and I said " I have 2 daughters"  and so she turned red and ran away back to her friends.  It was pretty funny but also pretty awkward.   


1 comment:

Nicole said...

the nice thing about getting asked to dance is you know that you still got it.