Tuesday, April 8, 2008

David week 14... 343.0 lbs. (-3.4 lbs.) Total Loss 33.6 lbs.

YES!! Another 3 pounds down! (3.4 to be exact)  I'm feeling good even though I just had L&L Barbecue at my sisters house.  It wasn't my fault okay!!!  We went over there for dinner and thats what she brought.  I was actually pretty happy though because I haven't had L&L for a long time and I love that place.
I've been doing really well during the week during work because I pack my lunch and never buy lunch except for the occasional Togo's turkey on wheat.  My worst day is usually Sunday because we are usually just lounging around the house or we're with the rest of the family having a huge meal.  I'm doing better though.
Exercising is great because I really love it now.  I'm seeing improvements in all that I'm doing.  Riding my bike to and from work is cake now and I think i am actually building some muscle from lifting weights.  I'm also seeing improvement on the basketball court as well, so it's been fun.  Today Kenji said he thinks he's going to try to do a triathalon in August and it got me thinking that that would be a great goal for me to try in 2009.  So I think I'm going to shoot for it.  I guess I better start swimming.  Until next week....good day