Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nick Week Nineteen 313.5 {-9.9} Total Loss 47.6


Well it has been a while since I have posted. I just have not been into taking the time to post. I am still felling good about my weight. I have just decided that this is the way that I am going to live my life (losing weight) so I am not going to post pictures for the rest of my life, so I thought that I would do it every couple of weeks. I do need to get out and exercise more. I have been using the excuse of golfing as my form of exercising. It is good exercise walking for four hours. I have been doing that at least once a week. and sometimes more if Nicole allows, I mean time. Anyhoo not that anybody cares but there it is. By for now.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good job Nick! I can't believe you have lost nearly 50 lbs! I am so proud of you!