Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nick Week Fourteen 323.4 {-6.4} Totoal Loss 37.6lbs


I know! I know! I know! Where have I been for the last few weeks. I have lots of excuses but I will not bore you with them. I do have to say sorry to all my loyal fans, who check the blog weekly and then they get nothing. I will be better. Shout out to Big Dave for doing so well at losing weight and also getting his blog on every week. If only we could all be that committed. I have not exercised much lately but have been working lots. The working lots has probably been the reason for the weight loss. I know that I need to get back to the gym. It is so hard taking that first step after not going for so long. You would think I would go since I am paying for it. I just like to know it is there if I want it. I get home from work so tired and then the thought of having to go work out when I feel like I have worked out all day just does not sound great. I Have to say Nicole suggests it often but I always have an excuse. I SUCK! Just do it dummy. I will, just shut up about it all ready. Sorry just a conversation I was having with myself. Well off to the gym, I mean to watch T.V. The gym will be there tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats Nick! That is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

thats just not good enough! haha! i think you should be putting down bigger #'s. haven't you ever watched "biggest loser?" just kidding. those pounds should stay off better when you excercise and just eat the right way. your losing and i'm gaining. whats up with that! anna

Kate said...

um...what's going on. why has there not been an update in a month?!?!?