Thursday, March 27, 2008

David week 12...348.6 (-1.4 lbs.) Total Loss 28 lbs.



I feel like I'm getting my second wind. This past week was awesome for me. I only lost about a pound, but it feels good. I rode 32 miles on my bike last week. 24 to work and back and 8 with my brother James on my day off. I really am enjoying it. It's not the most intense exercise, but its good for me right now at the weight I am. Jogging is just too hard on my knees. I also bench pressed 285 lbs. which is more than I could lift in a long time. My goal is to bench press 350 lbs. I also timed myself in the 40 yard dash and didn't do too bad. My goal for that is to run a 4.9, which is fast for a big man.
As far as eating goes I did really well.  I've been drinking protein shakes a lot and just eating lots of fruits and vegetables.  Easter was hard.  I over ate a little bit, but come on, it WAS Easter.  
I'm excited that I broke into the 340's, but I just can't wait until I can break through below 300lbs.   Thanks, Katrina for your comments and thanks to my family for support.  Let's keep it up Nick!!!

No comments: