Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!! David week 10...350.8 (-3.6 lbs.) Total Loss 25.8 lbs.

YES!!!!!  These past few weeks had been REALLY frustrating, but really it came down to me not doing as much as I could.  Well..after being stuck around 355 for 3 weeks, I finally pushed on through and kicked butt last week.  I ate really well and exercised every day except Sunday.  It felt really good and its given me a little boost and I'm excited to keep it up.  
I've really been trying to find fun things to do for exercise so I've been riding my bike to work 2-3 times a week, playing basketball, tennis, lifting weights, and I'm even going to start boxing my brother every week.  If you don't know, boxing is one of the most tiring activities out there.  We probably won't go full speed, but it should be a really good workout.  
Nick has challenged me to a YouTube race and all I have to say Nick is...ANYTIME...ANYWHERE!!!!  I'm ready baby!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

You're doing awesome, David! And you're looking great too. Keep it up!